Here’s is a combined todo/done list. You can see what todos are planned for the upcomming release, as well as ideas that may/may not make into a release in
Ideas. As per SemVer, we allow breaking changes < 1.
- Add a logo for display up on http://transloadify.io (@kvz)
- A way to register at Transloadit straight from the CLI
- Can we get this tested on appveyor so we can try to get Windows support?
- Document the Template on-disk feature in the README.md (@adrusi)
- Fix remaining linting issues, then merge https://github.com/transloadit/transloadify/pull/7 (@adrusi)
- Add linting via eslint with standardjs.com (Fix codebase via
eslint --fix, make violations fatal on Travis CI tests) (@kvz)
- Make tests running & passing on Travis (@adrusi)
- release management via npm scripts (Since Go was claiming up until
v0.1.14, we start at
v0.2.1- SemVer says you can break BC < 1) (@kvz)
- Add a simple website, based on README.md, CHANGELOG.md, FAQ.md (@kvz)
- First Node.js based version of Transloadify (previously Go) (@adrusi)
Website design based on the wonderful apex.run with the author's consent.